im new, and i need help with my phone, please help.

nontech.lexi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm lexi.
I have the Droid incredible and I love it, but something has gone wrong,

Yesterday I had been on my phone all day, I dint think that would have been a problem. My phone then died and when I turned it back on it booted up really fast, which I thought was a good thing. Well, I guess it wasn't because all of my apps don't work. Whenever I try to open one it gives me the force close window. I have turned off my phone and taken out the battery, I've deleted apps and yet nothing has worked. I'm not sure what to do, any advice or tips would be very welcome.

Also, my widgets say 'cannot load widgets' and my book marks are gone.

Help?

OP
N

nontech.lexi

Reaction score
I didn't know.
I just made this /:

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Canadroid

Reaction score
So ALL your apps show up in the drawer, but you force close launching any of them?

What where you doing when it died? Or do you mean battery went dead?

You running custom widget app, web browser, etc?

OP
N

nontech.lexi

Reaction score
I don't understand the first thing you wrote, but my phone just died cause the battery went low.

And web browsing? I wasn't at the time. I believe I was playing a game, my phone died, then bam, I turn on my phone and non of my widgets are up and whenever I tried opening an app, I'd have to force close it then an HTC white screen would come up and my phone would freeze

OP
N

nontech.lexi

Reaction score
What does that mean?

Canadroid

Reaction score
OK--if this is your phone, bought new, and you don't know what rooted means, you are not rooted. (unless the vendor or rep--did he do any 'tricking' out on your Dinc in the store?)

And web browsing? I wasn't at the time. I believe I was playing a game, my phone died, then bam, I turn on my phone and non of my widgets are up and whenever I tried opening an app, I'd have to force close it then an HTC white screen would come up and my phone would freeze

OK, so ANY app that is shown after clicking your white triangle, it force closes with an error msg on selection?

But you determined your bookmarks are gone...so your stock browser still works?

This one sounds weird.

Don't go to System and delete any more of your apps that are force closing just yet....

You might need to close your other threads and go to the Dinc Tech Help or Rescue Squad, I don't think I can help you fix this quickly. :unsure: