I'm kind of confused

EchoX860

Reaction score
I looked around at a bunch of topics and I'm completely lost. What is nandroid and adb and all this other stuff.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I looked around at a bunch of topics and I'm completely lost. What is nandroid and adb and all this other stuff.

Has to do with rooting (jailbreaking) your device.

OP
E

EchoX860

Reaction score
I got that part, but how do you do that? I saw the 10 minute video but he was going so fast I just gave up.

CaptainTaco

Reaction score

Gasp! How dare you call ROOTing "Jailbreaking"! This is not an iPhone! ;) Besides, ROOTing is far more powerful than "jailbreaking" in any event. Rooting gives full and complete access to the system, jailbreaking (iPhone)... well it gives you more access than you had before? Which wasn't much to begin with... I digress...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Gasp! How dare you call ROOTing "Jailbreaking"! This is not an iPhone! ;) Besides, ROOTing is far more powerful than "jailbreaking" in any event. Rooting gives full and complete access to the system, jailbreaking (iPhone)... well it gives you more access than you had before? Which wasn't much to begin with... I digress...

He's got a point, BnB....:)

tiggerxplur

Reaction score

He's got a point, BnB....:)

but for newbies it helps them understand