I'm in. Now some questions.

Reaction score
Just got my DROID yesterday. Whats the best site for ringtones? The first app I tried sucked. Had to uninstall it.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome! try ringdroid for creating your own from whatever sound files you have.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
or i music. download songs (in full) for listening to or for ringtones

OP

Reaction score
Hmmm. That may be an option. I was looking for one I heard the other day. Sonar sound of a Submarine.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
was it a droid? i know blackberrys have that but not sure about droids

also, i know theres a thread on here that one of the members posted a bunch of different notifications. that might be what ur looking for if u want notification sounds

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. That may be an option. I was looking for one I heard the other day. Sonar sound of a Submarine.

Why don't you just use Frostwire or Limewire, or something similar, and download whatever songs you want..put them on your Droid...and then get that app called Ringdroid and make your own ringtones from whatever song and whatever part of that song you like??

OP

Reaction score

Why don't you just use Frostwire or Limewire, or something similar, and download whatever songs you want..put them on your Droid...and then get that app called Ringdroid and make your own ringtones from whatever song and whatever part of that song you like??

Are the ringtones for DROIDS different?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

I don't get what you're asking? What do you mean different? I'm just saying that you can make whatever you want with Ringdroid instead of downloading ringtones off of those websites...

OP

Reaction score

I don't get what you're asking? What do you mean different? I'm just saying that you can make whatever you want with Ringdroid instead of downloading ringtones off of those websites...

I understand. Just looking for something simple right now. I'm not going to be storing any music in my phone. My last phone had the Hawaii Five-O theme for the main ringtone. Once i get more familiar with it I will get more creative.

Yota

Reaction score

That's just how I do mine. Could not be any easier.