1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I'm humbled in your presence.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by T.E.S, Nov 7, 2010.

1. T.E.S

T.E.S New Member

Hello all, I am relatively new to Droid phones ( 6 months ) and love them! I am somewhat tech/IT proficient and want to do more cool stuff with my Droid than Verizon says I can. I have browsed around a few Droid forums and this one seems to be the most "tuned in". However the more I read the more I realize just how much I don't know :-( Rooting, un-rooting, clocking, hacking, setting CPU..........................? I want to sit next to the smart kid and copy his homework, knaw mean? Where does a guy like me start? I would jump right in but I'm afraid I'll push the wrong button and my phone will vibrate, smoke out and catch on fire or something! Believe me, thats how it goes for me. Everything I learn about IT is often the hard way and the only way I know what NOT to do is cause I efft it up the first go around!?! I recently traded a portable CD player for an HTC incredible ( I know he got hosed ) oh well whats done is done. Anyway I am going to switch from my old droid to the incredible so I can experiment with the old one. I believe my old one is droid 2.0? its stock from the factory. Its big and heavy compared to the Incredible and has a 5mp camera with a slide up key board. Any one want to help me play? dancedroid
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

haha sureee

my sig contains a lot of links to help you get started on ur learning path :) if you have any questions feel free to ask
  3. thexxoffspring

thexxoffspring New Member

how it gods name did you trade a cd player for a incredible? wtf. lol
Search tags for this page
humbled by your presence mean

humbled by your presence meaning

humbled in one's presence