I'm Here!!!

BiggJonn

Reaction score
Hello fellow droids ... as you know, there are no "instructions" included with this phone ... I call it my new child because they don't come with instruction booklets either!! :icon_ banana:

I search this this forum for answers and can hopefully give some useful info ..... so, let's get to it!!

- Bigg Jonn

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
BiggJonn....WELCOME!!! Not sure if you heard that or not...but there were trumpets playing.

Here is a link to a user manual for the Droid. A few things, I recommend the Custom ROM made by Black Droid. Do some research on here to get familiar with some of the terms you may hear around these neck of the woods.

Any question please feel free to ask if you cannot find the answer first.

Motorola Droid - User Manual

alm0614

Reaction score
good to have you, hopefully you get as much out of this forum as everyone else

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You will find numerous threads that will help you with your Droid. Additionally, the community is very willing to share and assist.

Mike

ufearme3

Reaction score
Welcome guy! Get ready to read, read, attempt, break, read, fix, get greedy for more features and do it all over again! :biggrin:

This site is chock full of information, so get to it! :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity, BiggJonn! Glad to have you with us!

:welcome:

OP
BiggJonn

BiggJonn

Reaction score
Just Saying THANKS . . . .

Thanks Folks for the warm welcome. As with some (or all) of you, I'm a techie and the purchase of this phone and having to go and find all info for it is part of the exciting / challenging / adventurous part :popcorn:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks Folks for the warm welcome. As with some (or all) of you, I'm a techie and the purchase of this phone and having to go and find all info for it is part of the exciting / challenging / adventurous part :popcorn:

Just don't hesitate to post a question if you get stuck. Have FUN!