1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i'm having incall volume issues

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dolfanpete, Aug 26, 2010.

1. dolfanpete

dolfanpete New Member

I'm having issues with volume being very low during phone calls. And it is with in call volume turned all the way up. Now when I'm on speaker it sounds perfect. Not sure what to check. Is there something I could be missing? A setting g somewhere to check?
    Thanks in advance
  2. SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider Member

Having the same issue myself I just forget about it all the time because I use BT of speaker most of the time.
    I've been through all of the system settings with no improvement...
  3. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Have either of you tried unchecking the Voice Privacy box under Settings > Call Settings?
  4. dolfanpete

dolfanpete New Member

Please let me know if you do figure something out that fixes it. Thank you. I'm surprised there aren't any Droid users that have had similar issues and resolved them.
Search tags for this page

cheap htc thunderbolt incall speaker

droid thunderbolt incall speaker problem

volume problems on droid razr m phone