im hating my stupid razr maxx

agricorganico

Reaction score
Next time I get my hands on another smartphone I'm buying anithing but a Motorola. Really disappointed on how bad it works. It gets really hot with the headphones jack in and now I have no sound and its always hot and my battery running out 10 times faster than before... SOOO DISAPPOINTING....

bfederspill

Reaction score
Next time I get my hands on another smartphone I'm buying anithing but a Motorola. Really disappointed on how bad it works. It gets really hot with the headphones jack in and now I have no sound and its always hot and my battery running out 10 times faster than before... SOOO DISAPPOINTING....

If I were you I would use the warranty and get a replacement. I've had my max for a long time, no problems.

wheeler062505

Reaction score

I don't blame you. My razr drops calls whenever it feels froggy and before this I had the Motorola droid bionic and it dropped calls to, used my warranty and they sent me another bionic, it did the same thing. Surprise surprise. Used my warranty and they sent me a razr and I'm suffering the same issues. So I have an upgrade in October. Called customer service and asked them a out early upgrade, told them the issues and at first they weren't going to but I told them I have Dr's the calling and work and I can't have my calls dropping in the middle of a call with my Dr.. So I asked to speak to his supervisor, I was on hold for a min, he came back and I got a new Samsung galaxy s3 come via fed ex. Woo hoo me.

OP
agricorganico

agricorganico

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm getting next time a Samsung y use to have my fit and everything good and wen I renew my contract they gave me this junk and now I'm suffering the consequences... If anyone how's how to fix it please do tell because y don't want to send it to warranty and be without communication...

mekanism

Reaction score
Good luck with samsung, their hardware is junk! I will never buy another samsung product again after owning the gnex. My maxx has had no issues in the 8 months I have had it. Maybe you guys are just rough with your devices. Motorola still makes the best hardware for a smartphone imo.

OP
agricorganico

agricorganico

Reaction score
Well I do admit that I use my RAZR a lot but in my few months with it I never drop it and I do take care of it but what's makes me mad Is that I listen to Alex Jones on the app and this phone get crazy hot every time I jack the headphones in... and cool cuzz I custom my self to use that speaker but now nothing works properly and I really need my phone operational...

wheeler062505

Reaction score
Good luck with samsung, their hardware is junk! I will never buy another samsung product again after owning the gnex. My maxx has had no issues in the 8 months I have had it. Maybe you guys are just rough with your devices. Motorola still makes the best hardware for a smartphone imo.

I don't misuse my phone. I don't do anything with my phone. It's practically just as it was out of the box. No alterations at all. I don't to jail breaks or roms. I consider a smartphone a small expensive computer so therefore of course I am going to take good care of it.