I'm Gyrichjames, nice to meet you.

gyrichjames

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my introductory thread so...yeah, consider me introduced. I do have a question, so i'll go ahead and post it here and let me know if I need to move it.

QUESTION: Is there a way to "update all" or something? I have a lot of apps, and I just did 9 app update downloads individually; I'd like to just tell my phone to download all the updates that are available.

Thanks

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Sorry, there is no update all, though a lot of us would like it so maybe the market app will get an update at some point too!

OP
G

gyrichjames

Reaction score
Also, I see from your user info on the left that you overclocked your phone? to 1.1ghz!? good grief, you guys are really making me want to root, but i'm paying the $7.99/month for insurance (only because it covers acc dmg, loss and theft), so no rooting for me :icon_ nono:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us and we hope you make us your forum of choice.:)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also, I see from your user info on the left that you overclocked your phone? to 1.1ghz!? good grief, you guys are really making me want to root, but i'm paying the $7.99/month for insurance (only because it covers acc dmg, loss and theft), so no rooting for me :icon_ nono:

That's what I thought a month ago. 800mhz seemed like it would be enough. Then that worked fine for a week or so without the temp climbing up. Next it was 900mhz for a few days then I jumped up to 1100mhz. No issues at all.

So if you weren't paying for the insurance you would root? Even without rooting there is a lot of customization you can do to your phone. Poke a round a bit, and remember if you do root it is easy to get your phone back to how it is right now.