I'm bummed that I don't use a bunch of widgets

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Since installing Home++ I have plenty of room for widgets!
Currently Running:

Beautiful Home
2.1 News and Weather Widget
2x2 Agenda Widget
Pandora
Power Control
Mini Info Widget

poooookah78

Reaction score
After watching that TAT video I started thinking about "ok what widgets could I get". Sadly most of the widgets out there I find look super nice but I never use.

For example, the pure messenger widget. It looks great, I just don't find it really that great to use...I don't listen to Pandora on my phone often enough to use the widget...the power strip I like but only if it's on my home screen and I don't need it much anymore with my current setup.

The only widgets I use on a regular basis are the Genie news/weather and a 4x1 pure calendar. I have FlightTrackPro widget but that's on a different screen and only gets used when I am flying obviously.

I love the phone to death I think I have just hit a proverbial brick wall at modding my phone. I installed four different ROMs today and I'm back to 0.7.5 Bugless Beast because it was still the best. :icon_ banana:

Anyone else wish there were more useful widgets (to you, obviously some people are going to love the Pandora widget etc)? Or am I just spoiled after watching that TAT video?

Link to TAT video please? :)