I'm back - Got my P2 XL

Discussion in 'Pixel 2 and Pixel 2XL' started by Garemlin, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

Ratings:
    +403
    Current Phone Model:
    LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
    So far I've bought two cases. My old stand by. The Spigen Rugged Armor. This is the third phone I have had one on. Also picked up the Spigen Neo Hybrid. Awesome looking case. It just fits way too tight. I feel like I'm gonna break my phone taking it off.

Also picked up some Anker 6' usb-c to usb cables to use with my leftover Apple wall warts.

Screen protector? Ugh. I had been running Supershieldz tempered glass on my 7+. Awesome product. Well the curved screen kills that idea. I have no interest in those 3D protectors with no adhesive on the screen area. Found a non 3D on Amazon and while it installed great it cuts through the sides and corner of the screen. Not really noticeable if you are looking at the center. But it's distracting on light screens. Picked up an IQ Sheild film protector to try out next. If that's a fail I may just have to pony up for the Whitestone.

I just don't understand why they can't make the curved protectors with adhesive on the sides and face of the screen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. bkdodger

bkdodger Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +6,522
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Haha you like me with all the stuff picked up ...brother save your money get the WhiteDome best screen protector hands down IMO ....I have it on all my phones ..

iPhone X