1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I'm a Noob ;)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Mishy, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Mishy

Mishy New Member

I just got my droid today and haven't been able to put it down since. Well, except to charge it haha. I am interested in this site to give me good tips about the phone like how to pro-long the battery life as much as possible. I'm in need of a good ringtone app so if anyone has any input, do tell. I'll probably start a thread somewhere else though about it. Anywho, name is Mish, Mishy whatever. And I am now addicted to smart phones!:icon_ banana:
  2. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to your newest obsession, Mishy! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! The best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! Enjoy your new toy!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps :welcome: