I'm a newbe

jeanetteparis

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this type of forum so if I goof up just let me know and I'll do my best to remember not to do it again. Thank You:):motdroidvert:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this type of forum so if I goof up just let me know and I'll do my best to remember not to do it again. Thank You:):motdroidvert:
Welcome to DF...I can see you're going to be trouble...lol. Hope you feel right at home here!

kaboyd

Reaction score
Lol. Welcome jeanetteparis. If you goof up half as much as I do around here you'll be golden. People around here are quite friendly and forgiving. Enjoy

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, jeanetteparis! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: