Im a big fan of the new Beautiful Widget!!!

zerodamage

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is out of the market for now. Thanks to HTC (C&D) :mad:. The developer has changed the look and forwarded this to HTC. They are reviewing it (as I understand it) . Once he gets the OK it will be back in the market. I also am waiting on this patiently. Until then I backed up the old version so I am using it agan :icon_ devil:

I understand that. I however never got a backup and just planned on paying for it again if I needed to. I had no idea it was removed from the Market. Is there a way for me to get the app from someone and manually install it without root?

I am basically looking for the smal home widget thing + the weather. It looks amazing and I am not a fan of the default Home++ deal.

Reaction score
So it is not available yet? If it is what is the app called because i find nothing under beautiful widget

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is out of the market for now. Thanks to HTC (C&D) :mad:. The developer has changed the look and forwarded this to HTC. They are reviewing it (as I understand it) . Once he gets the OK it will be back in the market. I also am waiting on this patiently. Until then I backed up the old version so I am using it agan :icon_ devil:

I understand that. I however never got a backup and just planned on paying for it again if I needed to. I had no idea it was removed from the Market. Is there a way for me to get the app from someone and manually install it without root?

I am basically looking for the smal home widget thing + the weather. It looks amazing and I am not a fan of the default Home++ deal.

The only way to get it "back" woul be if someone you knwo has it on a back up and can host it. Until then we wait :mad:. I am hoping it will be back very very soon. I also like the smaller widget

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Either way, it's not worth the time, effort, and money it would cost for him to fight it in court.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Either way, it's not worth the time, effort, and money it would cost for him to fight it in court.

It will be ok. I can't possibly see them saying no to the new look. It oesn't resemble the HTC stk widgets at all

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

It will be ok. I can't possibly see them saying no to the new look. It oesn't resemble the HTC stk widgets at all

I definitely agree. I meant to quote the person on the previous page who offered a photoshop image that looked similar to HTC's desgin but said that he used his own images.

zerodamage

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is allowed or not so delete this message if it is not. If someone has the newest version backed up and does not mind sending me a copy of it, please do. Send me a private message. I did own a copy of this and loved the look on my home screen. day

I posted a screenshot of my phone home screen yesterday in this thread here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...t-worry-about-apps-running-background-16.html

dro

Reaction score
Apparently I am the only one who can not find this in the market. Searched "beautiful widgets" and "levelup" and can not find this =(

androidhd

Reaction score
Once upon a time , a Hero Sense style Clock , an Android widget .."beautiful widgets"...history of this censorship :

[video=youtube;913iUtr5pJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=913iUtr5pJI[/video]

htc hero sense widgets Vs beautiful widget censored and uncensored

U NEED COMMUNICATION WE NEED INNOVATION ......