Illumuination of 4 home keys...

broncoweb1

Reaction score
Not sure if this makes sense, but at night when using my droid I cant get my 4 home keys to stay illuminated unless I slide out the keyboard a bit. I'm sure there has to be a setting that will illuminate those keys, ( back, menu, home, search) at all times. I cant find it , Thanks
also i have automatic brightness turned on. I have tried turning it off and then on to see if that resolves the issue, but it does not. Additionally my fiance has her phone the same Motorola Droid as I do and her buttons are lit.
Could there be a problem with my light sensor?

Zahoor

Reaction score
If ur rooted, then u can use the brightness app and there's a setting in there that has wat ur looking for sir. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if this makes sense, but at night when using my droid I cant get my 4 home keys to stay illuminated unless I slide out the keyboard a bit. I'm sure there has to be a setting that will illuminate those keys, ( back, menu, home, search) at all times. I cant find it , Thanks
also i have automatic brightness turned on. I have tried turning it off and then on to see if that resolves the issue, but it does not. Additionally my fiance has her phone the same Motorola Droid as I do and her buttons are lit.
Could there be a problem with my light sensor?

How long have you had your Droid? It might be worth a trip to the Verizon store to see what they have to say. Mine stay on most of the time when the Droid is on and all the time when the Droid is charging.

gszeman

Reaction score
Mine does that occasionally as well, it usually corrects itself if I hit the lock/power button and then unlock it again.