-II- You Know You're a CrackFlasher When.. - II-

GoBears

Reaction score
When you have a date with a very hot chick and choose a movie theater that's an hour away because it's in a 4G area and you can download and flash the latest build that just dropped while you were getting ready. Thanks Roman...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you have a date with a very hot chick and choose a movie theater that's an hour away because it's in a 4G area and you can download and flash the latest build that just dropped while you were getting ready. Thanks Roman...

lol^^

When sbf/ruu/fxz means your life will have some sense of balance again.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

^^ Don't you mean so you can download and flash WHILE watching the movie? :blink:

Edit; Never mind, I get it now...the ROM "dropped while you were getting ready", you ARE going to flash WHILE watching the movie!!...OK. LOL!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
When you read through a thread like this just to ensure you are not alone (which is what I just did)...

pcpilot309

Reaction score
Eating dinner with the wife at TGI Fridays. Problem with WIFI on one ROM. Backup and flash to new one while acting like nothing is wrong with the phone in between ribs and beer.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Insidious

Reaction score
You know you're a crackflasher when you flash roms at work. I do this all the time, and my job isn't what you'd call a desk job so it was kind of sketchy.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
You know you're a crack flasher when...

You no longer bother backing up your apps in Titanium Backup because it slows you down from flashing your next ROM or because its too tedious now lol

^^True Story lol I never use TiBackup anymore lol

So true! Lol, I'm more fascinated with the rom rather than what apps I have.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
You know you're a crackflasher when you flash roms at work. I do this all the time, and my job isn't what you'd call a desk job so it was kind of sketchy.

Please tell me you're not a School Bus driver!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nope, he's a pilot! :D

(...quickly changes itinerary for next trip to land-based transportation...)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Omnipharious

Reaction score
When you feel like the world is ending because your favorite developer doesn't plan to port your favorite rom to your new phone because he doesn't own one yet. So you add a second line and phone to your plan. Then tell the developer to use your second phone to make a port and he still refuses. LOL. "True Story"

Omnipharious

Reaction score
You know when you're a Crackflasher when you've been rooting devices and flashing roms for years and you think you're an Expert. Then you upgrade your device and "Brick It" 2 hours after buying it because you just had to flash that new unstable build and you forgot make a NAN backup.