1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

iheartradio

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Bobev, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Bobev

Bobev New Member

I dl the app for iheartradio, but it won't play on my droid, just got the phone a couple days ago, any suggestions as to a fix.
  2. hobby31

hobby31 Member

I've had the app since it first came out. Used to play great but the last update killed it. I think it's an update issue and all we can do is wait until they fix it. Worked great before that.
  3. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

Try using Cherry RPlayer in the meantime. It doesn't have the same stations since ihreatradio is all ClearChannel and CR doesn't have CC statons, but it has a lot of local and world radio stations.
  4. dkperez

dkperez New Member

I'm likely in the wrong place, but I've been using iheartradio on my HD2 for several months. Version 3.0.4 (or some such) worked fine. Yesterday, my phone wanted to update, so I let it install version 4.0.0. Still WORKS fine, but I no longer have the list of my favorites. I can't even find a button to get INTO my favorites. HOW do I get to my stations?
Search tags for this page
galaxy s iii phone iheart radio no longer see my stations
iheart radio forums
iheart radio wont play

iheartradio on ps3

iheartradio won't play

iheartradio wont download on my android phone....why?

ihreatradio

my i heart radio wont play
play iheartradio on ps3
why doesn't iheart radio play my station

why won't i heart radio play

why won't i heart radio play on my android
why won't iheart radio play on my phone
why wont iheart play

why wont my i heart radio play