iheartradio 2.2.2. Finally the version I thought I was getting

pcandroid

Reaction score
New version came out today and it finally works. Favorites save, auto play works, local works, and it loads much faster.

I am so happy this finally works.

I know there is another topic on iheartradio but I had to make a new one with my :icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
New version came out today and it finally works. Favorites save, auto play works, local works, and it loads much faster.

I know there is another topic on iheartradio but I had to make a new one with my :icon_ banana:

I updated mine earlier today but didn't get a chance to check it out. Good to hear it finally saves favorites. That was my biggest complaint.

acturbo

Reaction score

I updated mine earlier today but didn't get a chance to check it out. Good to hear it finally saves favorites. That was my biggest complaint.

Can someone verify that it finally works properly? Ive dled and uninstalled several times when it was supposedly "fixed".

cb2000a

Reaction score
I re-installed it and it seems to be working much better overall. Not perfect but much more reliable. One station I tried would not connect, but the others streamed very well.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Can someone verify that it finally works properly? Ive dled and uninstalled several times when it was supposedly "fixed".
Well, what didn't work for you might be different for us. For me, yes, it appears that favorite stations are saving correctly. It loads very quickly for me now. You should just check it out to see if it now suits your needs.

OP
pcandroid

pcandroid

Reaction score
So far for me I have not had any issues. Try it if you dont like it you can always uninstall it, again.

acturbo

Reaction score
So far for me I have not had any issues. Try it if you dont like it you can always uninstall it, again.

Yes I know Im lazy haha. Just sick of uninstaling and reinstalling all these apps all the time because I "read" they were better. I have played with Iheart a little today and it does seem to be much improved. Its staying on the phone this time(for now).

Beerguy1

Reaction score
Sounds kool I will have to give it a try what happens when a phone call comes in will it still ring thru.

Cheers
Mike

OP
pcandroid

pcandroid

Reaction score
Sounds kool I will have to give it a try what happens when a phone call comes in will it still ring thru.

Cheers
Mike

Yeah still ringings through and then picks back up once you are off the call.

So far I am very happy with it. I had it on for around 4 hours today without any of the issues I was having before.:icon_ banana:and now that it autoplays I can have it as my alarm in the morning. woohoo

Beerguy1

Reaction score

Cheers
Mike

Yeah still ringings through and then picks back up once you are off the call.

So far I am very happy with it. I had it on for around 4 hours today without any of the issues I was having before.:icon_ banana:and now that it autoplays I can have it as my alarm in the morning. woohoo

WOW 4 hours I am going to download it and play it at work tomorrow. I hope it can last that long on my phone. I'll keep ya posted

Cheers
Mike