1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ignore w/ Message not working on Charge w/ GB leak???

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by ripper2860, Oct 3, 2011.

1. ripper2860

ripper2860 Member

Anyone had any issues with Gingerbread EP1W *LEAK* and the "Ignore With Message" feature working?? I've set it up and it's supposed to offer up a list of SMS TEXT messages to reply with when you IGNORE a call -- such as "I'm in a meeting -- text me if it is urgent", etc. Worked on my Droid X w/ "official" GB, but not on this phone for me. Haven't seen any other posts about it so I thought I'd ask.

BYW -- Running GB EP1W leak w/ imo's 2.40 Voodoo Kernel. Never worked w/ GB leak, however, even before changing the kernel.

Note: I've even downloaded app that do that from AppMarket with no luck. Just does not open up after a call is ignored.
Search tags for this page
samsung charge ignore with message

samsung fascinate ignore with message

what does ignore with message exactly do on my droid charge?
what does ignore with message mean on a samsung phone
what does ignore with message mean on my droid charge

what does ignore with message mean on samsung fascinate

what is ignore with message on samsung fascinate