1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ifared TV remote on smartphones

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by bens42608, Nov 23, 2011.

1. bens42608

bens42608 New Member

With all the technology being added to these phones and things that people barely use, when are phones going to start being able to be a TV remote controller via a simple infared bulb? It seems inevitable that phones will eventually be able to do this, but why hasn't it caught on yet? That would be a very cool feature. A smart remote with preset channels and history of the last few channels you were watching, etc... developers could have a lot of fun with this too... like maybe an app that has input of when a show goes to commercial so it can automatically switch between two shows during commercials or something

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
android bionic tv remote control
can a motorola razr be a tv remote
can i use my droid razr as a tv remote
can the motorola droid bionic be used as a remote control
droid bionic remote control app
droid bionic universal remote
droid razr remote control

droid razr tv remote

how do i use my droid razr as a tv remote
how to control tv with droid razr