If you're a fan of MST3K

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take a look at what Joel says about the future of Cinematic Titanic at Mystery Science Theater 2010: Riffer Madness! - Tuned In - TIME.com

Richard Corliss (of Time): I wonder why the Cinematic Titanic DVDs aren't sold on Amazon, or rented on Netflix. Wouldn't you reach a wider audience that way than by selling your wares out of your car trunk?

Joel: Sure, both Amazon and packaging our films as apps for the Droid are in the pipeline. Not sure about iTunes.

ricepuddin

Reaction score
Take a look at what Joel says about the future of Cinematic Titanic at Mystery Science Theater 2010: Riffer Madness! - Tuned In - TIME.com

Richard Corliss (of Time): I wonder why the Cinematic Titanic DVDs aren't sold on Amazon, or rented on Netflix. Wouldn't you reach a wider audience that way than by selling your wares out of your car trunk?

Joel: Sure, both Amazon and packaging our films as apps for the Droid are in the pipeline. Not sure about iTunes.

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Wooot!

OP
aaf709

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you go to RiffTrax | We don't make movies, we make them funny! you can get shorts and movies. When you get a short you can download it as often as you like in a variety of formats, including mp4. I have several of their shorts, plus the movies Planet of Dinosaurs and Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Last edited:

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ultimate MST3K fan:

tumblr_l6j9h22I4i1qzigs3o1_500.jpg

lobby

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana: