If you travel alot

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you travel a lot or even a little. There's an app that may help you get more from your Droid or Android based device :). It's called Tripit!

TripIt-Start-Screen.jpg
chart

I know I will be checking this one out myself. I don't travel all the time,but anything that can make my life easier when I do it. Is a welcomed app for sure! The best part of it is that it's a free app. The QR codes above also. Let us know what you think about if you try it!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm PCSing next week. We'll see what this thing does for me. Thanks Miami.

vabeach1

Reaction score
TripIt is a great product. The base program is free. The upgrade is well worth the investment for those of us who do a lot of traveling. You will find several discount coupon codes on the web if you do a search.

REMilk

Reaction score
I have been using TripIt via Linkedin for over a year. I have been using the Droid version for several weeks and it works well.

dblj

Reaction score
is this just for flights or does it work for driving also? the reason Im asking is b/c I downloaded it but it says to forward travel confirmation emails to plans @ tripit . com .....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Miami. My wife and I are planning a trip West later this year so this will be helpful.

Mike

vabeach1

Reaction score
You can enter any travel plans into TripIt. It does not require airline or hotel information, but that info, when supplied, adds value to your travel plans. Try the free package to start. It will be worth your time.

ravichopra

Reaction score
Tried it for a while...

I used Tripit for a while, but then found TripCase. TripCase basically works the same, but provides alerts and such in the free version (you have to buy the pay version of Tripit to get the same).

Both are good, though.

jhalsey205

Reaction score
I love TripIt which I have linked to FlightTrack which work well together. Btw - the greatest thing about TripIt is that it builds itineraries based on inbound email confirmations from the various flight carriers, hotels, rental car companies, etc... which i have auto forwarded (plans@ tripit.co) via gmail filters.