If you having battery problems I feel bad for you son...

alboboy10

Reaction score
10 hours of awake time is ridiculous. My point was that I don't think anyone here is getting that.

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
Lmao @ 2 hours screen time

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums
I see you have strong 4G signal, that contributed to you having 45 minutes more screen on time than me. I live in a weak 4G area and had it on for about 15 of my 30+ hours.

I also had 3 hours 16 minutes of screen on time, you probably missed that post.

305rev305

Reaction score
I don't how all you people get so much battery time. I have the 2100 mah extended battery... I'm on 4G an look at the crappy life I get...
a6f84c5f-3988-7fcf.jpg

eddie7

Reaction score
They don't get this if they use their phones. LoL. This guy was looking for some attention. I couldnt stand to not use my Razr for more than an hour just to bloat my stats. Or maybe he has a super phone with out of this world battery life?:icon_ banana:

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
They don't get this if they use their phones. LoL. This guy was looking for some attention. I couldnt stand to not use my Razr for more than an hour just to bloat my stats. Or maybe he has a super phone with out of this world battery life?:icon_ banana:
Apparently you can't read.

3 hours 16 minutes of screen on time, 15 hours on 4G and the phone was never in Airplane mode. 30 hours on battery.

Droid Razr I see....sorry about your purchase. Just a gimmick phone that won't be supported in 6 months.

Real world heavy use I am at about 30 percent battery before I go to bed every night, as before my phone would last from say 8am-3pm barely...now it's 8am-11pm and still battery left, after tweaking stuff a bit.

Last edited:

eddie7

Reaction score
Do you really expect us to believe you ? So how come no other Gnex user can say this about their battery life? I am very happy with my phone thanks. Only noobs rip other android devices. :p

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
Do you really expect us to believe you ? So how come no other Gnex user can say this about their battery life? I am very happy with my phone thanks. Only noobs rip other android devices. :p
It's because I'm using a custom ROM and kernel....and undervolted, while still running at 1.35 ghz.

My battery life was horrible when I first got my phone, then I started playing around rooting, romming, etc..and I got to this point and I'm very happy.

Why I trashed your phone was pretty much I am pissed off it seems like Bionic, Razr, and Rezound people are trolling the crap out of these threads.

eddie7

Reaction score
Sorry it showed up on the main page. The reason I got the Razr was because of a thread like this. LoL. I was really disappointed in the battery life after buying it. But after reading threads on this site I have upped my battery life to 10+ hrs. Your claim just seemed to unreal to believe. I promise to stay off the Gnex threads from now on. LoL. Have a great day.

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
Sorry it showed up on the main page. The reason I got the Razr was because of a thread like this. LoL. I was really disappointed in the battery life after buying it. But after reading threads on this site I have upped my battery life to 10+ hrs. Your claim just seemed to unreal to believe. I promise to stay off the Gnex threads from now on. LoL. Have a great day.
I am not getting 30 hours on a regular day, believe me, but I am getting solid 12-13 hours on a heavy work load. As opposed to 6 to 8 hours.

You don't have to stay off the Gnex thread at all, the more the merrier (as long as you aren't trolling :biggrin:)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I made the post I made cuz I didnt see call use near the top. Add in phone calls and see how it goes.

I also made the post I made cuz it isnt a stock phone. Now to get great battery life on a G Nex all we have to do is convince every G Nex owner to root and unlock the bootloader. Although...I am impressed by this:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...s/195217-i-love-gnex-battery.html#post1985324

If thats on a stock phone and battery....thats real nice. At least he made some phone calls..lol.

Htown315

Reaction score
He is the 1% if that story is true. 5h of screen with 1.5h of voice calls(roughly 20% loss alone) is unreal on a stock battery.

vicky1377

Reaction score
I'll quote myself to reiterate my point.

I had 3 Hours 16 minutes screen on time, 30 hours 40 minutes on battery....It was on 4G for probably half the time, and didn't put it in airplane mode once.

If you're not impressed, that's fine.

Noticed most of those who hated don't have the GN. I know it makes you feel better because you have an inferior phone, so I sympathize with you.

Do you mind telling us if it's on GSM or Verizon LTE? No way you can get on LTE with dual chips. Nothing to brag about I have seen people bragging even more than that on GSM version of Nexus. I'm rooted, unlocked stock rom with jame bond kernel but on LTE with some undervolting and overclocking setcpu profiles.

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
Do you mind telling us if it's on GSM or Verizon LTE? No way you can get on LTE with dual chips. Nothing to brag about I have seen people bragging even more than that on GSM version of Nexus. I'm rooted, unlocked stock rom with jame bond kernel but on LTE with some undervolting and overclocking setcpu profiles.
I'm CDMA regular American Verizon LTE, and I'm running at 1.35 Ghz.

vicky1377

Reaction score
I'm CDMA regular American Verizon LTE, and I'm running at 1.35 Ghz.
If you are for real, I'm your biggest fan. Which ROM and Kernel are you using? Do you have lots of apps installed? Do you mind sharing your setcpu profiles and undervolting profiles. I was not able to go under the recommended undervolting profiles on jame bond kernel as it was having random reboots which was annoying me. I'm on stock ROM unlocked boot loader with jame bond kernel. I'm debating between some roms with different kernels and may be flash few radios too to get better, consistent and stronger 4g signals. We can exchange some instant messages or emails if you don't mind? I'm very interested in what you have done and impressed. Really appreciate your response:)