If you having battery problems I feel bad for you son...

Htown315

Reaction score
Are you kidding. The iPhone 4 not 4s which was known for great battery couldnt come close to that. Even 4 hours of screen on time no matter what root you did there is no possible way anyone is doing it without turning their radios off.

My radios were on 100% of the time. Browsing was mostly 3g and I did 4 hours.

Htown315

Reaction score
Except for not being able to run @ 1420 yes I would agree. But I am sure most phones not plagued by the OS bug will be right there as well with proper tweaking.

alboboy10

Reaction score
In six hours of use I have 1 hour 15 mins of screen on time. Some time on GPS. My keep awake is standing at 6 hours and 45 minutes. I have no idea how. Lol

Once Google fixes this problem this phone is going to be a BEAST! I can't wait until they fix it though.

Htown315

Reaction score
My awake is usually twice the screen idk why. I'd play with more rom/kernel combos if you haven't already. I'm currently on codename with lean kernel if you want to start there. Idk if this helps but I'm trying lol.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I haven't rooted my device yet. I'm tempted im just not huge on tweeking phones and I don't want to root it and then end up not using the root functions. I did that with my thunderbolt.

vicky1377

Reaction score
Just root it people you will enjoy the phone a lot more :). Unlock the bootloader, root it, flash few roms, flash few kernels, flash few radios. Or start with unlocking boot loader and rooting the phone while keeping the stock rom. I'm still on stock but with jame bond kernel which is worse than my stock kernel in terms of battery consumption. Use this guy from XDA called mksip, he has developed an awesome Toolkit for unlocking, rooting, re-locking, unrooting, flashing roms, kernels, CWM for nandroid backups and restore. Just make sure to make backups before rooting just in case you have to revert back. All good after that. Have fun.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Wow, not one comment on the Jay-Z lyrics in the op. Clever...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, not one comment on the Jay-Z lyrics in the op. Clever...

This one is my personal favorite...

99-problems-but-a-glitch-aint-one-8851-1292968607-19.jpg

B

bens42608

under 2 hours of screen time?

thats some awesome Stand by power. Now kindly use the phone before starting to boast. :icon_ devil:

color me unimpressed

I've used more display time than that since this morning

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Can anybody beat this awake time on Android os?

My display was on for 2 hours and like ten minutes

OP
T

twright86

Reaction score
Over 30 hours on battery and 3 hours and 14 minutes screen on time.
View attachment 46246View attachment 46247
I'll quote myself to reiterate my point.

I had 3 Hours 16 minutes screen on time, 30 hours 40 minutes on battery....It was on 4G for probably half the time, and didn't put it in airplane mode once.

If you're not impressed, that's fine.

Noticed most of those who hated don't have the GN. I know it makes you feel better because you have an inferior phone, so I sympathize with you.

Last edited: