If you had to pick one ROM...

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
Me and my wife both have Bamf SoaB 1.3 with Adrenalyns test-3 kernel, and the latest radios. I NEVER mess around with anything. Everything works as expected, and is crazy responsive. Highly recommend it, after testing every other ROM available since the TBolts release.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jay2jason

Reaction score
Does visual voicemail work with that rom? (BAMF soab 1.3)

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

stoney1

Reaction score
SkyRaider Zeus.... In a totally different level of developing. No one can touch it, and its easily the the most kanged Rom out. When ihtfp comes up with a new feature, its sure to pop up on other roms in a matter of days. Look for it at teambamf dot net, thunderbolt Rom forums.

Not to mention I have 2 sick themes for it... Haha those are in the..... Wait for it...... Theme section. SKYRED'R and Cyan Stoney Nights...

holla420

Reaction score
I would also say skyraider.Rom is fast and easy to use.I haven't had Amy issues w/it

bwhite757

Reaction score
Liquid 3.2 is my vote. Quite awesome on my TB, smooth and awesome battery life. I've had no problems since I flashed it.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Natey2

Reaction score
How about the good old stock ROM?
Advantages:
Largest user base, and by a very large margin.
No work needed to install it.
Automatic OTA updates by Verizon, even while you sleep.
Full technical support crew at Verizon store or via website; no need to hide your phone from them or play games like SBF before bringing your phone to them, if you need to.
Most app developers test their apps against this ROM.
If something is really wrong with this ROM, very many people will complain.
Camera, video, HDMI output, Netflix, etc. all work fine.
There definitely are much worse ROMs out there that can cause excessive battery drain, cripple hardware features, cause apps to fail, etc.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Putting on a custom ROM gave me better battery life. I'm on CM7 7.1.1 and I usually see about 15 hours of battery life before I need to think about finding a charger. I also like their theme engine.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I have honestly tried like every rom. Funny thing is I only got the bolt less than 2 months ago Ha. But..I stick with cm7 daily driver due to its super fast , awesome battery life , and easy to use. If interested go to thunderbolt development and check it out. Also if want something new try ics miui. That's my 2 cents atleast.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

matukqo

Reaction score
Personally I prefer Sky Raider Zues 1.3 it is a well built Rom and I rarely if ever have problems with it.

poeskippds

Reaction score
I have tried them all and am booting 3 right now with boot manager. I suggest my daily driver Thundershed which is cm7 base with ICS theme. Its super slick and really fast. I don't overclock either. Another great one is ViciousMUIU V5 which is kind of a hybrid of the actual ICS.

Last edited:

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thundershed 1.2. Based off of CM. Comes with GO Launcher EX. Blazing fast and bug free.

sent from my bolt

P7M8

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new ROM similar to what the OP is looking for. I'm currently running a Thunderstick ROM. IIRC I had to update the radio. I'd like less bloat and minimal Google apps and great battery life as well. It HAS to have a hotspot "built in".

Recommendations???

Natey2

Reaction score
Last edited: