Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by TxDoc, Nov 15, 2009.
If you long press on the home screen, the menu pops up. Select widgets, and it's in there
Awesome! There it is. Thanks for your help!
5 Favorite Apps
1. Adv Task Manager - able to shut down backround programs easily and delete
apps not wanted. (Dragging them to the "trash" does not delete app just
icon.) Better than TasKiller and Adv Task Killer.
2. Weather channel - simple way to get local weather (also use Radar Now occ)
3. BatteryLife - easy way to keep track of phone life.
4. SportsTap - Easy way to check scores etc.
5. LastFM - listen to music and seems to be less drain on battery life than
some other more popular music channels.
By the way 5a. should be AppManager, so you can save all your information
in case you have to fix something with a "Factory data reset".
I've made a link to this thread. Thanks to everyone for taking the time and effort to post! Much appreciated.
Is there a good app for handling finances, something like quicken?
I like to send funny messages to the boats in the harbor after dark. Gotta love the text to morse
apporganizer is a must have.
After installing you run the program. Tag apps with "categories."
Make your own or use the categories provided.
On the homescreen: longtouch->shortcuts->apporganizer
then select a "category." An icon is added to your desktop.
The Icon acts like a little menu off all apps in the category that was selected.
This is a great thread. I have added a lot of good apps based on the recommendations here. Thank you all.
No votes for dildroid?!:laugh:
My Top 5:
1. Some sort of Twitter app (Twidroid right now, but trying Seesmic this afternoon).
2. Superpages or Where (probably SP because of the Augmented reality feature)
3. A barcode scanner
4. Handcent SMS
5. The Peter Griffin Soundboard (Couldn't think of a fifth without my droid)
1. Handcent SMS. I dont know how I lived for 15 minutes on this phone without it.
2. App Organizer. Best App management program ever.
3. Docs To go Pro.
5. Shazam. Because I suck at remembering artists on the radio.
Google Goggles (cuz i phone cant do that)
What fun! "Submarine off your starboard bow...!" :icon_eek: