If you are having weak signal issues...

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I was reading a post from a guy that did some testing and he thought it was a routing issue.. per download testing.. Im starting to think that too.. Round Trip time of 175ms is not good.. try speakeasy.net speed test via your browser.. and pick a server close to your physical location.

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Couldn't do the Speakeasy test because it needs Flash and I don't have/want it. However, I tried to just change the server location to somewhere closer. This happened:

View attachment 44522

Faster speeds, slower ping. Pretty weird. Any non-flash based traceroute tests?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Couldn't do the Speakeasy test because it needs Flash and I don't have/want it. However, I tried to just change the server location to somewhere closer. This happened:

View attachment 44522

Faster speeds, slower ping. Pretty weird. Any non-flash based traceroute tests?

haha, worse ping better download? did they fix this app? back in the day, when Tbolt launched this app was labeled as flawed... thats why i use speakeasy. but cant really complain about 19 down and 11 up, right?

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I'm pretty satisfied with it. Significantly faster than the 6mbps down from earlier.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I'm pretty satisfied with it. Significantly faster than the 6mbps down from earlier.

cool.. i get 25-30 down at work. but 10 down at home.. my signal to my house has always been NOT as good as when at work.. saw it with my TB too.. and with all the network issues lately.. i can see how people are confusing signal with LTE connection.. bad timing.. my bars are low and i cant connect.. to me its, accurate reading on the bars, and cant connect cuz LTE was having issues.. not gonna bring back my phone anytime soon.