1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

If the Droid X can do it, why not the iphone?

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by DroidFan, Mar 24, 2012.

1. DroidFan

DroidFan New Member

Currently, I have a Droid X... I can turn off the wifi feature on an ipad and my MacBook Pro and pair either of the devices to my Droid X via bluetooth... now, even though there is NO wifi connection, I can get an internet connection through the bluetooth using my Droid X as a ad-hoc hotspot... I'm not using the personal hotpot feature on my phone, nor am I paying for any additional data other than my $20/mo plan for the Droid X basic data... What I want to know is if I dump the Droid and get an iPhone, will I be able to do the same thing?

If not, then THIS might be a dealbreaker from my getting the iphone and may as well just keep an android phone handy...
    Thanks!
  2. EnderGolem

EnderGolem New Member

Dude, if I were you, I'd keep in the Droid Saga, rather than in the dark side.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Droid Forums