If I want to try a different phone and I am past

moparharn

Reaction score
my thirty days on Verizon, do I have any alternatives? Can I sell my Incredible on Ebay and move to another carrier if I pay my $350 early termination fee? Why are people paying over $500 for an incredible on ebay when they could buy it themselves at Verizon and terminate for $350? I am obviously missing something here.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
To try a different Verizon phone, your only option is to sell the Incredible on eBay/Craigslist/etc and then buy a different one at retail price. To try one on a different carrier, yes you'll have to pay the ETF.

Because getting it from VZW requires waiting 30 days and signing contracts and all that when they could buy it online and have it asap.

wingrider

Reaction score
my thirty days on Verizon, do I have any alternatives? Can I sell my Incredible on Ebay and move to another carrier if I pay my $350 early termination fee? Why are people paying over $500 for an incredible on ebay when they could buy it themselves at Verizon and terminate for $350? I am obviously missing something here.

Yes, you can pay your ETF and move to another carrier and sell your INC. but bear in mind that

Inc under 2 yr contract is $350.00 + $199.00 (rebated) = $549.00

Or $350.00 + $269.99 (rebated) = $619.99 1 year contract price?

There is more cost than just the $350 ETF fee involved.

Last edited: