If I uninstall app I bought, do I have to re buy it?

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Once I buy an app, do I have to re buy it if I uninstall it and want to use it again?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Once I buy an app, do I have to re buy it if I uninstall it and want to use it again?

Only if you returned it within 24hrs and got a refund....After 24hrs..it's yours.

samiusmc

Reaction score
No. The Droid will remember that you bought it and it will appear under your downloads section in the Android Market.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if you buy an app and return it within 24 hours the second time you download you are not eligible for a refund

CDB

Reaction score
Once you buy an app, you'll be able to re-download it as many times as your heart desires.

In the beginning when the Droid came out, I was damn near hard resetting my phone once a day to deal with the sluggishness that came from the loads of apps I was playing with...and not once was it an issue to re-download an app I had paid for.

P.S. Yes, this also implies I had to reactivate the phone each time I hard reset it...which was nothing more than a 3 minute automated phone call. Don't be scarred to reset your phone people. It's not like you have a limited number of reactivations nor do you have to speak to a human to get it done.

jacestone40

Reaction score
If you go to the droid market and go to dowloads you should see the apps you downloaded there including the purchased ones ...it is really based on your GMail account I believe