noooooooo

Must flash the sbf file to revert back to 2.1
Or have a back up made with bootstrap from 2.1
don't touch the factory reset lol bad news bears

OP
J

JHSVOLS25

Reaction score
How do i flash the sbf file? I think i got in over my head with the leaked 2.2 so i just want to go back to 2.1

mob87

Reaction score
If you are worried about not receiving the OTA, don't be. A repack will available shortly after the update starts rolling out.

supersaki

Reaction score

I tried searching but didn't find an explanation, but what happens if you factory reset from a leaked froyo rom?

hobby31

Reaction score

I tried searching but didn't find an explanation, but what happens if you factory reset from a leaked froyo rom?

I'm pretty sure you will end up with 2.2 but all your data and stuff gone. It will not revert you back to 2.1. Anyway, 2.2 updated the radio and I don't know if it will work with 2.1. Might cause a lot of problems. The only safe way is to flash the sbf file.

tobytl

Reaction score
Yea, factory reset just clears /data, /cache, and your radio data (so you have to activate again). You'll still be on 2.2, or whatever version you're on at the time.

OP
J

JHSVOLS25

Reaction score
I'm in the process of flashing the SBF File. My phone is running the droid annimation over and over. Should i remove the phone from the usb cable?

DroidX101

Reaction score
I'm in the process of flashing the SBF File. My phone is running the droid annimation over and over. Should i remove the phone from the usb cable?

I had to do a battery pull after I flashed, Mine kept looping as well. I also ended up putting the sbf file in with the RSDLite. After a couple of battery pulls, it worked for me. good luck

OP
J

JHSVOLS25

Reaction score
Dumb question, but battery pull is taking out the battery, right?

DroidX101

Reaction score
Dumb question, but battery pull is taking out the battery, right?

yea, pull it out, then put it back, then power on the phone, might have to do it a couple of times. I did. If worse comes to worse, reflash again then that might take care of it. I had a hell of a time getting my back. I was kinda getting wigged out.. lol

when flashing, make sure youre battery is above 50% or it wont work.