If Galaxy Nexus is a bust what phone will you get?

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
The headphones than come with the Nexus look even better. I wonder how they sound?

idk about nexus headphones but for the rezound i thiink it depends on what music you listen to. im sure it sounds great with all genres but it was probably specialized in rap/hip hop/pop. the major ones. i on the other hand hate all these genres... i like classic rock, the rolling stones, the beatles. the quality of the sound is only as good as file lets it be. my 60s-70s songs would sound better... but not as much as i would like them to be. and plus, they arent over the head head phones which really have great sound.

also, another thought. if a phone is announced during the next announcement, i may think of waiting for it. my d1 can last a bit longer. i dont want to get dual core when quad core and a better battery may only a month away.

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
The Nexus comes with headphones?!!! :icon_eek:
The headphones than come with the Nexus look even better. I wonder how they sound?

[video=youtube;ZkqXYVGEBIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZkqXYVGEBIo#![/video] go to 1:55!!! holy crap it does have earphones and they are not crappy!

imma try to find exactly which model it is

Creed

Reaction score
For me, thickness is a non-issue. The rezound is faster, has better battery life, already has s-off, has a better camera, better ff camera, its GPU is better, I mean I can't think of anything it does less well than than the Razr and on top of all that, I don't hate HTC sense.

mightybrick

Reaction score
go to 1:55!!! holy crap it does have earphones and they are not crappy!

imma try to find exactly which model it is
Was that the UK model? From what I understand the Euro version comes at 16GB with earphones, and US is 32GB with no earphones.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Family Guy episode when Peter had to choose between a boat and the mystery box. Always pick the boat or in this case the extra 16GB of storage. :D