If Galaxy Nexus is a bust what phone will you get?

uggs2012

Reaction score
All of u people that say the Rezound is to fat or call it the "REGAG" have u ever even seen it because its not really thick

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I think the only reasons why the nexus would be a bust...is if they had to pull it due to hardware issues....OR people are expecting WAAAAAAY to much out of it(which is going to be the case....)
I wouldnt expect it to out perform the sg2, and to be right around the rezound in overall useability. Somethings its going to do better and somethings it wont....people are just expecting to much. its going to fail in many peoples eyes. Its a phone, we have phones out right now with better hardware specs, that will get ICS and surpass it(note and sg2). its going to be a great phone. just dont expect miracles. I have the rezound right now. if i see the nexus and dont like it. Im sticking with the rezound. its also a great phone...do i care about beats, no. i care about the bad ass screen and equally badass processing ability. 2 great choices IMO.

jcardona1

Reaction score
All of u people that say the Rezound is to fat or call it the "REGAG" have u ever even seen it because its not really thick

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Well I for one call it the re-gag because it sounds better than "rezound", and not implying that it's ugly by any means!

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
i actually really like the rezound name. better then galaxy nexus.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
If it's a bust I'll probably get the S2 from another carrier . I'm so tired of this *crappy company called Verizon . They may have a good network but in terms of phones they are years behind . I'm tired of buying crappy new phone that's already old technology for the rest of the world , even for third world countries . S2 was launched over half a year ago and after all that time what does VZ have to compete with that ? The RAZR ? Good phone , but it's a phone that's been launched 6 months later and still doesn't beat the S2 .

Last edited by a moderator:

creaky

Reaction score
If it's a bust I'll probably get the S2 from another carrier . I'm so tired of this *crappy company called Verizon . They may have a good network but in terms of phones they are years behind . I'm tired of buying crappy new phone that's already old technology for the rest of the world , even for third world countries . S2 was launched over half a year ago and after all that time what does VZ have to compete with that ? The RAZR ? Good phone , but it's a phone that's been launched 6 months later and still doesn't beat the S2 .

I feel ya, bong. (How many times have I said that?)

I've been eyeing the skyrocket on at&t if vzw doesn't pull through. At&T's service is good in my area but I'm worried about dev support.

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]

Last edited by a moderator:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
If the nexus is a bust, I'll wait some more. Curious to know about this moto device with ics.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

chewy74

Reaction score
IPhone is the backup upgrade. To be honest I'm so annoyed with the gnex release I might even consider just getting the iPhone.

I'm planning on playing with it on gnex release day.

alboboy10

Reaction score
It won't be a bust...this is not an Android from a random manufacturer. Its an android from Google.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
nice to see the Rezound gettin' some love!