If BB hasn't called go in ASAP

roosterbrews

Reaction score
Didn't get a call from BB so I went in and they had no record of me. I put my money down on the 7th of Feb and they had no record. I wiped out my card and recipt and she kept going back and forth with the manager until she came back and said they would honor it if they got enough in. I called BS I was 2nd in line and she and the manager eventuly agreed. I was still a bit mad but it appears it will work out.

alboboy10

Reaction score
what is bb, everyone keeps saying bb...the only bb i know is blackberry

shmoo

Reaction score
B-b-b-b-best Buy!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

alboboy10

Reaction score
ahhhh ok. Best buy is going to sell the phone for the same price that verizon does, I'm gonna probably use wirefly.

The phone will come with the 32gb card and charger and everything as u would get it from verizon regardless of where we order it from right?

shortsxit

Reaction score
ahhhh ok. Best buy is going to sell the phone for the same price that verizon does, I'm gonna probably use wirefly.

The phone will come with the 32gb card and charger and everything as u would get it from verizon regardless of where we order it from right?

Yes. Everything is in the sealed box, so everything is included no matter where you get it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App