If anyone could help...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Champers, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Champers

Champers Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have just a few issues with the new v0.6. If anyone knows a good way to fix some of my problems, please let me know.

1. Auto brightness gets way too dark. I know there was an option to patch back to normal in v0.5, but I see no such thing here. [I don't want to manually manage it]

2. I am looking for a way to get the updated market app. I have tried http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...05022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk.html but I don't want a themed market, and the stock version keeps giving me a 'did not install' error.

3. QuickOffice, DSPManager, Terminal Emulator are things that I have no use for, yet it appears there is no uninstall option given. [And QuickOffice eats up 5.35MB]

4. I am undecided on how I feel about Music Mod. Any way to revert to the stock application if I so choose?

Besides that, and the fact that you have to download wireless tether for yourself now, it all looks pretty good and I can't wait to play around some more with it.

2. trowa

trowa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you find a fix for the minimum brightness please pm me. I tried finding the files for the fix on 0.5 to test it but they are all broken links.

3. Champers

Champers Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is what I really want to know.

4. trowa

trowa Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I feel the same way. FYI don't install the 0.5 brightness fix update. It caused more problems then good. I used audiogalaxy and tonight in my car dock and it was so dark. It would be impossible to see/use during the day time. I am just going back to a different rom until this is fixed.

5. gambit07

gambit07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1. Pete's changing that in his update\
    2. You can install it, to do so clear data and cache on the market youre using, then uninstall the market with titanium backup, then boot into clockworkmod and install a .zip version of the new market.
    3. Use titanium backup to uninstall these or go into the bugless toolkit, turn on the godmode script then go into es file explorer or root explorer and go to /system/apps and delete the apks there.
    4. Almost certainly there is, just find the stock 2.2 music app .apk