iDonated - A Call to All

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by sanc, Mar 28, 2010.

1. sanc

sanc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I woke up this morning to find a message telling me that we just got the 8.6.3 OTA update available for download. It installed flawlessly OTA and now my phone is even better. After playing with the new features I could not help to think that I wished Verizon could deliver this type of quality work. I laughed at the thought that if it wasn't for BD and his team, I would still be one of those people patiently waiting for the elusive 2.1 update.

With that being said, I think it's about time we show our support for the good work this team is doing. These people are working some long hours so we can all have ROMS that smoke what our phones came with. I have no doubt that bigger and better things await them but for this we should reward them.

Today, I donated $20 to Blackdroid. I say we all start showing our support by sending him a donation and posting it on this board.

No one benefiting from this work can say they can't afford to make a donation. If you can afford a DROID, you can afford donating!

iDonated $20

Sanc

2. jhietter

jhietter Member

Ratings:
    +0
    $5 two days ago

3. sv7007

sv7007 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey man i agree wholeheartedly. i will be donating myself as soon as i get my checks from my 2 jobs this week. i will probably donate about 20 dollars myself. i would do it now but the droid left me with exactly $2.23 dollars after i bought it three days ago. lol but it was worth every penny

4. upsman92

upsman92 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I donated 10 about 2 weeks ago and 10 on last Friday.

I would rather give money to BD then Verizon. The only thing Verizon does is "delay" the updates. My only issue with BD is he pushes to many updates. :icon_ banana: . My wife keeps telling me to put down the phone. BD makes me want to play with my.............wait for it.......... "Droid" :icon_ banana:

5. Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with you. I would rather pay BD a monthly fee rather than Verizon. LOL.