Ideas for Droid Apps

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Rafael.Ruvalcaba, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Rafael.Ruvalcaba

Rafael.Ruvalcaba New Member

I have a few good ideas for Droid apps but I dont have the time to learn how to make them. Also I think they are a bit complicated for a newb. Id like to meet with someone locally in Los Angeles that would partner up with me or I could pay to have app developed. Let me know if you interested.

Thanks
  2. mjones1052

mjones1052 New Member

This is always something I have been looking for. I have some background with Java, and have been reading and studying anything Java/Android I could get my hands on. I pretty much have the Photoshop thing down, along with the draw9patch'er. I'm just kinda looking for some ideas about apps that people would be interested in. I've looked at the app store, android market, etc and came up with some ideas, but nothing too incredible. What do you people want to see turned in to an app?
  3. Nassty

Nassty New Member

App Idea

It would be cool if there was a app (widget most likely) that was an ongoing counter accurate with our national debt. Our rising world debt is all over the news and a great subject to talk about. It would be cool to have an accurate number right there on the screen!
Search tags for this page

idea for droid app

ideas for droid

suggestions for new droid games

verizon ideas for app