1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ideals For New Droid Commercials

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by boatman2220, Dec 13, 2009.

1. boatman2220

boatman2220 New Member

I'd like to see one pretty soon about, "There's a app for that " that would really drive home what the "Droid Does " is all about. Post other suggestions. This forum is watched more than we think I bet.
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

I think fans of every forum think that about their forum.

In any case, I think an "Apps that you can actually have" campaign could work.
  3. On Droids

On Droids New Member

Guy and a girl on the *eye*phone making wedding arrangements and he goes on to surf the web for sports scores and she realizes he surfed the web while talking to her so she proceeds to yell at him for how rude that was and cancels the wedding. Last scene of the commercial is just him standing alone gazing down at his *eye*phone.

Announcer:
    "Do you really need to talk and surf at the same time?" :motdroidhoriz:

D---R---O---I---D