idea for possible cure-all for all problems

everstar80

Reaction score
This thought just occured to me and I don't know if anyone has ever thought of it before.

First of all, have you ever downloaded something or did something to your phone that messed it up or made it not work as well as you want; maybe you wish your device was like it was several days beforehand? Well if any of you ever had a gateway computer and say you had a virus or it wasn't functioning the way it should so there was a button you could push before the computer uploaded that alowed you to go back to the day that it was working so that anything that you may have done to the system, if you uploaded from that previous date as though whatever was wrong was like it never happened?

Why can't we do the same for our android devices? If some of the fantastic developers on this forum worked together, then maybe they could create a program or app for droid owners to use in case they downloaded a bad app or tried to root but messed up? This should be an app for both rooted and unrooted phones so if there was some mishap, the phone itself could go back to a previous time before the problem started; sort of like a clean slate that wouldn't show up on your phone. Theses devices are practically like computers so why not try?

Let me know what you think.:icon_ banana:

djrakun

Reaction score
How about nandroid backup? XD

I have to assume that you aren't rooted, but you have 147 posts so I would also assume you know about nandroid and titanium backup etc, so maybe i'm misunderstanding your question.

Last edited: