Idea for an App

Fizban22

Reaction score
I have the multimedia charging dock for my DX. I recently got the some aquarium live wallpaper with the fish swimming around as my background (pretty cool actually). The wallpaper is awesome, however it kinda makes my phone lag when scrolling between screens (none the less, its still a really cool app).

What I like mainly about it is that when I put my phone into the multimedia station, the background still looks like an aquarium with the fish floating around.

Im thinking there should be (or already is??) an app where you can select different wallpapers for when the phone is in the multimedia station and when it is not.

turdbogls

Reaction score
hmm, this MAY be something tasker can do....it is a lot to pay just to have different wallpaper show up tho. i know you can set up tasker to do certain stuff when in the MM dock, but i havn't even looked to see if you can change wallpaper. let me get back with you.

Edit: that was quick.
seems tasker DOES do this to an extent. you can set it to change wallpaper when docked, however you are limited to static images from your gallery and NOT live wallpapers from what i could find.

Last edited: