I'd like to change my boot logo.

Presi

Reaction score
Butt I can't find out how....

FRM only has a boot animation option. (Also: Is there a way to set the phone to have no boot animation?)

Right now when I turn my phone on I have a liberty bootscreen.. it's my only gripe on an otherwise awesome rom.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score

FRM only has a boot animation option. (Also: Is there a way to set the phone to have no boot animation?)

Right now when I turn my phone on I have a liberty bootscreen.. it's my only gripe on an otherwise awesome rom.

The easiest way is to get the Boot Logo Changer app from the market. There are two available; I prefer Team Black Hat's because it allows you to use your own custom logos, and has a larger selection of built-in logos than JRummy's.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score

Also, check out the links in my sig, we have close to 400 custom logos, and take requests too :)

Androidschmandroid

Reaction score
request

Hi, I am looking for a boot logo like the nexus S or nexus one. I already bought jrummys boot logo changer so all i need is a logo.bin file. I cannot seem to make one myself for some reason it never shows up right when i reboot. I also know how to install via zip if that is easier. any help would be appreciated. http://www.modaco.com/content/upload...6151_thumb.png
droid x ribix 1.9.7

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a boot logo like the nexus S or nexus one. I already bought jrummys boot logo changer so all i need is a logo.bin file. I cannot seem to make one myself for some reason it never shows up right when i reboot. I also know how to install via zip if that is easier. any help would be appreciated. http://www.modaco.com/content/upload...6151_thumb.png
droid x ribix 1.9.7

Does JRummy's Boot Logo Changer allow custom logos? I don't think it did when I first purchased (and then refunded) it; that was the main reason I switched to Team Black Hat's app instead.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
droid x ribix 1.9.7

Give me 10 min. Not at my computer right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Androidschmandroid

Reaction score
jrummy bootlogo

yes, it allows custom logos but they have to be in the .bin format and made correctly. I have so far been unable to successfully do this.

Reaction score
yes, it allows custom logos but they have to be in the .bin format and made correctly. I have so far been unable to successfully do this.

It's pretty easy. I remember finding at least two different guides when I was looking for more information about creating custom boot logos.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
droid x ribix 1.9.7

Your link isn't working. got a different one? I have never owned a nexus so I don't know for sure what logo you want... google images brings up a variety lol

Androidschmandroid

Reaction score
I have tried making the logo with photoshop with the 480x182 pixel size and flipping the image and saving it as a .bin and also another set of instructions had me use frhed to delete portions of the image code. nothing has worked so i am resorting to asking you guys for help. i would have thought the nexus would be a common request...

Androidschmandroid

Reaction score
also i realize this is a vertical image which is wrong, but i want it in this orientation...for example blue and yellow on one side and green and red on the other