ID Credit Card Case for Droid X?

flipnduc

Reaction score
I had a similar leather case for an ipod that i got from Piel Frama. The fold over "book" type cover protects the device.

I got the Amzer snap-on today and love it:

88893-large.jpg

Thank you Google and Moto!

that looks like the Case from Verizon....

Kandiru

Reaction score

Basshawke

Reaction score
I was emailed today by the casemate rep, saying they are currently working on the credit card case as described by the OP

Until that gets released, I am using that azmer/Verizon/whatever stock case. (i ordered it with the phone and stock screen protectors from the verizon store)

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
I was emailed today by the casemate rep, saying they are currently working on the credit card case as described by the OP

Until that gets released, I am using that azmer/Verizon/whatever stock case. (i ordered it with the phone and stock screen protectors from the verizon store)

Yea, I just double checked and I'm glad they're going to be working on it now. How are the screen protectors from Verizon? I bought the Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear screen protector and couldn't ask for anything better.

Basshawke

Reaction score
Yea, I just double checked and I'm glad they're going to be working on it now. How are the screen protectors from Verizon? I bought the Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear screen protector and couldn't ask for anything better.

They do their job, they cover the screen. It was a bear to get the protector on while removing the film cover on the protector, but that may just be the constant caffeine overdose I am in. I think when I replace it (I got a 3 pack) I am taking them into verizon and making them do it. They put on screen protectors daily after all.

D

Droidlicous

Anyone know an ETA on this! I'd love to have this case! I wonder what is taking so long! You would think they have the resources and had it out by now!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
So when someone loses their phone now, the person that finds it can go ahead and use your phone, while charging stuff to your credit card?

That's a great idea. Sorry not for me:)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

arrigob

Reaction score
Would be great for military or athletic people. I want to see a picture of it.

jamespg81

Reaction score
just dont lose you phone... i dont lose my phones because its either in my pocket, in my hand, or charging next to my bed.

I had this case with my nexus one and i cant wait for them to release one for the droid x. It was an amazing case. I added it as a suggestion on theyre feedback website, go vote for it and lets make it happen!

Credit Card ID Case for DROID X

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
just dont lose you phone... i dont lose my phones because its either in my pocket, in my hand, or charging next to my bed.

I had this case with my nexus one and i cant wait for them to release one for the droid x. It was an amazing case. I added it as a suggestion on theyre feedback website, go vote for it and lets make it happen!

Credit Card ID Case for DROID X

I'm sure that the" don't lose your phone" advise is good advise. And I personally have never lost mine. But I'm positive there are at least a handful of people that don't/can't keep their phone in their pocket or hand constantly. And just because I have never lost my phone, still doesn't mean I don't think its a ridiculous idea to keep ones credit card with their phone. JMO :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\