ICS4 bionic by teamgummy

Jester429

Reaction score
Anyone else get the error message " unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped"? Been running the rom for over 24 hours. Everything works fine when I go to the stock unsafe in safestrap

nx2kdet

Reaction score
First post. I've been trolling the forums for awhile figured Id finally register but I had the initial 4.0.4 and 0.9.0. Then I went 4.0.4 beta and 1.0. After the 1.0 the data was a lot more stable and so was the overall phone but the 4 hard buttons on the phone (menu,home,back,search) the lights will never turn off and it kills my battery and last but not least whenever I try to turn off safe mode it says I have no memory, something is taking up all the memory or leaking memory. Their is an insane amount of pictures in this new cache folder, I am guessing it saves every photo for performance or something.

kac8866

Reaction score
After rebooting, if you toggle brightness off then on, the hard buttons will function normally. Can't help you with the other issue.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
Both Video and Barcode scanner, as well as a host of other video and camera reading programs will not work until we have ICS hardware drivers. The only reason the cameras work for photos is a hack that bypasses the OS. The camera app can still get the image and save it. There is no such hack for the video hardware so any features that require it will not work.

This will most likely be the case until Motorola pushes an ICS build for the Bionic, or if some ingenious developer can re-engineer the hardware drivers from the ICS RAZR ROM that was recently leaked; since they are essentially the same hardware base anyway.
Just now seeing this. Yeah so far as I know there are no Motorola devices that have ICS native or even an ICS update yet. You could very well be right in that the Razr drivers will work for this. I don't anticipate ICS being released for the Bionic any time soon. I don't know about other stores but Radio Shack doesn't even sell them anymore. Just the Razr and of course the Galaxy Nexus among others. I feel kinda burned with the Bionic. It took so long to come out and then when you get it they push out a better phone in a couple of weeks Grrr!

deduct

Reaction score
First post. I've been trolling the forums for awhile figured Id finally register but I had the initial 4.0.4 and 0.9.0. Then I went 4.0.4 beta and 1.0. After the 1.0 the data was a lot more stable and so was the overall phone but the 4 hard buttons on the phone (menu,home,back,search) the lights will never turn off and it kills my battery and last but not least whenever I try to turn off safe mode it says I have no memory, something is taking up all the memory or leaking memory. Their is an insane amount of pictures in this new cache folder, I am guessing it saves every photo for performance or something.

If u do not already have it, download es file explorer from market. Then use it to look at your storage on SD-ext card. Remove any older rooms or updates that you don't need anymore. You can also uninstall any games or apps that take up alot of space on your SD card. Use titanium backup to see how much memory you have on your phone too. It shows your storage space on the main menu. You can delete or uninstall something and then open up titanium backup to see if that gave you enough space to work with. I like to try to keep at least 2 gigs of ram free on SD card.

Sent from my iced bionic