ics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Take a look at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...3-ics-soak-test-has-begun-15.html#post2302580 We may be seeing the soak on the 19th with the OTA a week later.
If the soak begins on the 19th at 3PM, it should test over the weekend. The push should happen, if it passes soak, on or around Tuesday the 23rd depending on how many surveys they need to tabulate results for. IIRC, .905 soaked for an extra day but only because there were network-wide issues the weekend of the soak. I also believe that is how that POS build actually got approved, they (Moto) were placing all the blame for issues on Verizon.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the soak begins on the 19th at 3PM, it should test over the weekend. The push should happen, if it passes soak, on or around Tuesday the 23rd depending on how many surveys they need to tabulate results for. IIRC, .905 soaked for an extra day but only because there were network-wide issues the weekend of the soak. I also believe that is how that POS build actually got approved, they (Moto) were placing all the blame for issues on Verizon.

True, with the .902 soak I got the email over the weekend, the soak was on Tuesday, the survey on Thursday and the OTA was the next weekend. It seems to vary from soak to soak.

Status
Not open for further replies.