Ics...

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
jus wonderin when the OTA for ICS is droppin, seeing the last lCS leak. im thinking its not far along..i dont really want to install the leaks...

crabsalt

Reaction score
Q3, yes, but... keep in mind they were saying end of Q1 when I bought this phone

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Seems the leaks are coming fast, so they are obviously working hard on a good build. With the razr getting the OTA now their servers will be tied up for a few weeks at least I would think. Maybe the D4 will be next and get official ICS sooner rather than later in Q3.

podspi

Reaction score
Hard to see what they would change, except perhaps the default service mode (global didn't work for me).

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seems the leaks are coming fast, so they are obviously working hard on a good build. With the razr getting the OTA now their servers will be tied up for a few weeks at least I would think. Maybe the D4 will be next and get official ICS sooner rather than later in Q3.

It will probably be Bionic, then D4; seeing as the projected release for the Bionic is "early Q3" and the D4 simply says "Q3". From what i've seen, the D4 is still somewhat of a niche device.

Germanguy

Reaction score
No need to wait. Grab the latest ICS leak and enjoy all the improvements that come with it. Once the official version comes out, there will be a way to upgrade to that as well.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

silverfang77

Reaction score
I would think the D4 should get ICS very soon since it's essentially a Razr with a keyboard.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, but the HW is essentially the same, so now that the RAZR has it, they can just port it over

silverfang77

Reaction score
I don't think the Droid 4 could run Jellybean.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

Danis

Reaction score
Why not? It just looks like an incremental update to the OS. The CPU and ram are the same as galaxy nexus, plus JB runs on nexus s.

Sent from my XT894 running ICS