ICS VIDEO PROBLEMS!!?? helppp

jaye712

Reaction score
So i never actually checked to see if any mobile uploads can play since ics until today,not my own,but others..example :you uploaded a video on a social netwrk,fb,yfrog etc,i know theres more then 2 mins of the video but why iam i havin this issue when i press play n its only playing "1second n cuts off"??should i do a reboot n see what happens?(which i hate doin,cuz i would have to start all over agian besides bckup)..any advice??

unrooted" DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

ddfuji

Reaction score
have you checked the video from another device. possibly a computer? and it does it with all videos or only the ones on fb?

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
ddfuji said:
have you checked the video from another device. possibly a computer? and it does it with all videos or only the ones on fb?

Its ok,i actually found out why..flash player not saporting ics,found the tittle on here n i guess its a problem for most of us..

DROID RAZR/ICS215

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
Saposly It works well with some ppl but not everyone frm what i read.iam on the hunt for an app that wrks..but somethin bout cm9

DROID RAZR/ICS215

Last edited:
OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
Ghostwheel said:
It depends entirely on the website in question. I and others on this board have found numerous examples of flash videos which played fine under GB, but are now broken under ICS.

Good to know i aint the only one

DROID RAZR/ICS215