Ics upgrade

ErnestPWorrell

Reaction score
My battery life is much improved.anybody else notice improvement?

My battery life is much better, at least for now. Hard to say if the update itself helped, or if some other battery draining setting was turned off as a result of the upgrade. The bolt is such a battery hog, I don't leave the house without a charger.

Benwah

Reaction score
My battery life is much improved.anybody else notice improvement?

I came across a battery efficiency setting today in the quick settings menu. Hope that helps my battery because mine still drains fast.

Divotman

Reaction score
I am really liking the ICS update. However, my wife is having issues on her 'bolt. From the beginning, only 3 of the 4 lock screen shortcuts are active. The right one has nothing assigned to it and when you touch it to add a function it does nothing. Also, last night her phone started randomly rebooting and it has continued today.

Linag1113

Reaction score
The apps that were apparently supposed to have been "removed" with the update are still on my phone. Am I the only one?

dl1762

Reaction score
I am getting problems sending puctures , undelivered

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

eldub

Reaction score
So far I like the update, there is some lag but the 4g data connection seems much more stable, only time will tell if that lasts, and the battery life is much better. One annoying thing is that I lost all my music but luckily I had it backed up so no big deal.

hailster

Reaction score
I'm having issues getting my wife's TB to download the update. Randomly in middle of the download it will stop and pop up a error saying that it can't reach the server. I'll keep trying tonight and hopefully it will eventually download the update. This update is long overdue and I'm hoping it will take care of a few of the issues that my wife doesn't like about the phone.

iRenegade

Reaction score
So far I like the update, there is some lag but the 4g data connection seems much more stable, only time will tell if that lasts, and the battery life is much better. One annoying thing is that I lost all my music but luckily I had it backed up so no big deal.

Did you try pulling the battery AND Sim card? Everything came back after I did that.

iRenegade

Reaction score
My battery life is much better, at least for now. Hard to say if the update itself helped, or if some other battery draining setting was turned off as a result of the upgrade. The bolt is such a battery hog, I don't leave the house without a charger.
I think you nailed it. My battery is running the same as pre-update, about 10% per hour on light use and much worse with talk, data, media use.