Ics upgrade

dmack

Reaction score
I gave that a that a try and when I hit the button to download Mobile flash player download it take me to a page that says I need flash play to get it.

leapnlineman

Reaction score
Somehow all of my photos and videos got wiped off my sd card during the upgrade. And I also had to uninstall the paired sync on my Ford F 150 and then re-pair to the sync on the Ford to get my phone to work with that Sync system properly.

adam355

Reaction score
Somehow all of my photos and videos got wiped off my sd card during the upgrade. And I also had to uninstall the paired sync on my Ford F 150 and then re-pair to the sync on the Ford to get my phone to work with that Sync system properly.

Should have been using instant upload with google plus. I never have to worry about losing or backing up photos/videos. Ever

davidwilp

Reaction score
How do you turn off 4G with the ICS update? I can't seem to access that part of the phone anymore using the dial pad.

dl1762

Reaction score
Using extended battery . The phone took 2 days to adjust to it. I have used it moderately but it good
uploadfromtaptalk1360515655315.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Boxman

Reaction score
How do you turn off 4G with the ICS update? I can't seem to access that part of the phone anymore using the dial pad.

Down load "LTE on/off" app., you will have to open it and select CDMA only.

dl1762

Reaction score
How about here CDMA
uploadfromtaptalk1360535298752.jpg

MsJones

Reaction score
Since the update I've gotten better battery life. I noticed the update did not resolve my issue with my front facing camera.

It stopped working weeks ago just out of the blue and I have no clue how to fix. Other than that I'm loving the update

drbostick

Reaction score
I got the update Saturday. All is well, but txting. Small bits of past txt are in the reply box, so I must delete what is there before I start my reply.

Eric91Z

Reaction score
Man,. big fan of the new look post update. Really, really want to like this phone, but it just really pisses me off way too often. And I have no idea why. The phone is pretty much hosed for use any time it is plugged in charging or when a Sync is running. Can't believe how slow it is to respond or do anything. And at times the same thing happens when waking upper after not using it. If the phone just responded better, didn't freeze or switch apps slowly, or even when sending a text (in GoSMS, not using Swype) that it would be able to show the letters at the speed I type. Half second delay or more at times. Just don't get why the phone has to act like that. Really getting close to jumping ship and going with the iPhone5 as my girlfriend has NONE of those issues on her iPhone 4S and my daughter has nothing like that on her iPad. Just wish there was a fix and I would save the money and keep this phone, but it is just horribly frustrating at times and about fed up after two years of this...

davidwilp

Reaction score
A few questions.

1) I used to have a choice of video resolutions when taking video. That option is gone. What resolution does it shoot at?

2) I use Boat Browser & Dolphin mini. I used to be able to pinch zoom on any page. Now on many pages it doesn't work. Any idea why?

3) I use Flex T9 as my keyboard. When trying to sign into a website using the browsers with user name and password It won't type. If I switch to the stock keyboard it works. Any ideas?

4) With previous version when I took a picture or video they used to get saved to a folder named 100Media. Now pictures go into that folder and videos go into a new folder named 1607 Media. Any way to change this?

dmack

Reaction score
Change resolution on video is next to stop/start button on right hit quality button.

dl1762

Reaction score
Idk if people are interested but battery life is much better
Using rezound battery
uploadfromtaptalk1360722259908.jpg

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One thing i've noticed at least for me, is that 3G seems to go in and out every once in awhile, now i don't know if that's my phone, or the tower.