Ics upgrade

Benwah

Reaction score
Got the upgrade, and have a shortcut question already. Before this I put setup shortcuts for GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi on one screen, and they were one-touch to start or stop the service. Now the shortcut takes me to another screen that I have to turn bt or wifi on/off. Can't even find gps but it seems to be on by default now. I'd like the one-touch on/off back, if anyone has a tip I'd appreciate it.

I still have my gps button... You can't add a widget with that option? Mine has the brightness, wifi, bluetooth, and gps all on one bar. Pretty sure it's stock with the phone. If you don't have one, search for one in the market. I'm sure there's free apps for a gps button widget.

mneiner

Reaction score
Got the upgrade, overall I would say a big improvement for me. Yes the phone is a little hesitant, but definitely tolerable. Especially given the increased functionality. The screen shot function and picasa support is Great! I think its a win, albeit a little late, but very glad they did the right thing and eventually followed through.

Kittysback

Reaction score
I dont want to complain but it does seem a little slower now. But I do like the upgrade, so far anyway. I will keep it as long as possible in order to keep unlimited data. It does what I need it to do! Speaking of unlimited data... If another phone on my plan is a basic phone with no data plan at all, and that phone is due for an upgrade, can i upgrade that phone without losing my unlimited data?

Reaction score
Speaking of unlimited data... If another phone on my plan is a basic phone with no data plan at all, and that phone is due for an upgrade, can i upgrade that phone without losing my unlimited data?
You'll be fine. They're treated as two separate accounts basically. I just upgraded the wife to her first smartphone and she went from the 75mb/mo plan to one of the new Share Everything plans. She's on contract and I'm not. Didn't affect my unlimited data at all. Of course as soon as I take an upgrade the fat lady will be singing and it'll all be over.

jamestort

Reaction score
So far so good. Like every its a little slower.. But not that bad...

My main problem is its not finding any of my music? I just added a folder with 12 mp3 and it can find it... its in a folder I always use to use called Music.. Though if I go through Astro and browse to that folder the new folder with the music is there and I can play it... But I can not just play it from my music Widget / app.. any help?

Thank you

dmack

Reaction score
Spent hrs playing with phone after update. Made it feel like I got a new phone, after a battery & sim card pull I think It runs a little smoother. But being a tb owner forever it didn't know the word screenshot so how do you do that?

dl1762

Reaction score
Screen shot = power + volume down

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

dmack

Reaction score

Thanks I just did it and it was my first time and it was fun. I guess, and it was because of you.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've noticed one problem in that it's sometimes troublesome to play a video via the 'net.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Droid Forums

kocuba

Reaction score

I couldn't get it to work with that combination. I used Power and the Home key and that worked for me.

Jxpinc

Reaction score
Does Ics on thunderbolt disable flash? As in no more flash video?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dmack

Reaction score
I notice radar loop no longer works on NOAA for your section but will loop on national radar?

dmack

Reaction score
When going into adobe flash player settings in apps it takes you no where. I think adobe stop doing updates for mobile flash for about a year now. So do we need to install something else.

Drew_P

Reaction score
When going into adobe flash player settings in apps it takes you no where. I think adobe stop doing updates for mobile flash for about a year now. So do we need to install something else.

I had to go to the website to download the archived file.

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!