Ics upgrade

dl1762

Reaction score
Got ICS upgrade good but why sense is 3.6 ?
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Drew_P

Reaction score
Got ICS upgrade good but why sense is 3.6 ?

HTC had stated before that we wouldn't get the full sense 4, only a partial build.

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

samanosuke

Reaction score
Just downloaded ICS to my Thunderbolt, not too impressed with the performance, it looks like it may have slowed me down. I do like the real time voice to text interface.

Kittysback

Reaction score
Downloaded. Looks a little different. Will take some messing around to see if I notice improvements. I hope so. I hate to upgrade now cuz I hate to get rid of my unlimited data!!

dl1762

Reaction score
Your right I reread the notes but all is good for me.

Kittysback

Reaction score
Does anyone know if android facebook app is any better now with this update?

dl1762

Reaction score
Same to me. But it did an update

stuigi

Reaction score
activating your phone

I have had this message on the home screen for over 15 minutes so far and the message says it could take 2 minutes ?????

I am going to do a restart

tbolted

Reaction score
Got the upgrade, and have a shortcut question already. Before this I put setup shortcuts for GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi on one screen, and they were one-touch to start or stop the service. Now the shortcut takes me to another screen that I have to turn bt or wifi on/off. Can't even find gps but it seems to be on by default now. I'd like the one-touch on/off back, if anyone has a tip I'd appreciate it.

Benwah

Reaction score
Delayed response, sorry about that. It took me about 40 minutes to download, reboot, and load apps and my phone was really slow running for about 20 minutes. After a reboot, it started to run smooth. I noticed my dropped connection problem is still there which is my biggest issue with this phone. In terms of looks, I'm a huge fan of it! The layout takes some getting used to but once you use it for awhile, it's nice. Some bloatware is gone.... No more Blockbuster app! I like the new unlock screen with quick links to any app on your phone. Another issue is trying to download an update for Netflix. For some reason my phone gives me an error saying "can't store on SD card or memory" and there's 27gb free on it!!! For people who are having issues with their phone being slow... Try a reboot and make sure you have enough internal memory available. Seems to be working fine for me.... If this connection issue keeps up, I'm going to jump ship and say goodbye to this Bolt. It's such a pain when I'm not on wifi and kills my battery trying to search. Hope that helps... Overall a great overdue update but with the 4 to 5 month delay and no communication to customers about the delay, they dropped the ball on this. They being Verizon and HTC.