Ics Update

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
When the OG Droid got its first update in December 2009 someone created a Google map that anyone could "stick a pin" as to when and were they got it. No rhyme or reason. Didn't look like "ripples on a pond," but more like freckles here and there.

OP
XHaloX

XHaloX

Reaction score
Can u guys post the link for the hob ics update?

Kobe24

Reaction score
Does ICS work on the beside dock & navigation mount?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can u guys post the link for the hob ics update?

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/4026-samurihls-house-of-bionic/

Why isn't there a flashable file online yet?

From another thread https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7z9xJrt55a6bFM0YUV1amhLZVU/edit?pli=1

If you do go this way, rather than HoB, I recommend that you move your music off your phone as the update will take longer if you have a lot of music. Also you should wipe your cache partition when it's installed.

Does ICS work on the beside dock & navigation mount?

I have the multimedia dock and it works on both production and alarm clock settings. It also works on the lapdock.

Last edited:

thechemEnt

Reaction score
Update Status Theory

If the updates are based upon the phones' IMEI number, would it be a bad idea for people to start saying what their phone's number is to give the rest of us an idea of how far along the rollout is?

dautley

Reaction score
If the updates are based upon the phones' IMEI number, would it be a bad idea for people to start saying what their phone's number is to give the rest of us an idea of how far along the rollout is?

You can post your phone number or IMEI on a very public forum if you want to I guess but I would think that would be a very bad idea.

Last edited:

thechemEnt

Reaction score
That's what I was asking. Didn't know if the number was anything that should be kept personal or not.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Uhhh, you DO realize what "completely random" means, right?

thechemEnt

Reaction score
Uhhh, you DO realize what "completely random" means, right?

Uh, you DO realize that I (obviously) missed that while reading the other posts, right? Oh, that's right. You can fail to draw conclusions from previous posts, but nobody else can.

Bigv5150

Reaction score
On the dial pad with the numbers there's a microphone in the lower right hand corner when I push this nothing happens